What We Inspect
Our program has been designed to assure you a thorough, simple overview of the condition of the home you’re about to purchase. Buying a home, for many, is a lifetime investment. Our inspections pave the way to the peace of mind you should have about that investment.
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External conditions and surfaces
- Roof, attic, insulation, and ventilation
- Plumbing and electrical systems
- Heating and cooling systems
- Foundations, slabs, and floors
- Walls and ceilings
- Garage, driveway and grounds
Benefits of Choosing Us
- We assure the inspection of, and report on, over 400 items
- We deliver a detailed report to you before we leave the house
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up, so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
The Inspection Process
Residential Inspections: Our property inspections take from 2 to 3 hours to complete for the average 2000 sq. ft. home or business. We encourage your presence during the inspection. The experienced inspector will familiarize you with the home and provide answers for your questions. It is scheduled immediately following acceptance of your offer and conducted in accordance with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors Standards of Practice by a degreed engineer. You will receive a detailed general inspection report within 24 hours of inspection completion.
Resident Engineer/Construction Inspections: We are a certified MBE/FBE, DBE, and EDGE service company who can help you reach your required Office of Equal Opportunity goals on public contracts. Inspection visits may occur all-day, once per day, or periodically throughout the construction process. Detailed reports are completed on the specified form for each day on-site. You can design your own service to include a range of services from strictly documenting daily activities and monitoring contract requirements, to schedule management and contractor coordination. The service contract is based strictly on your needs and priced accordingly.